Upcoming Events and Conferences
National Association of Counties 2014, New Orleans, LA
July 11-14. Dewberry is exhibiting.
2014 ESRI International User Conference, San Diego, CA
July 14-18. Dewberry is exhibiting.
Northeast DAS & Small Cell Networking Social, Boston, MA
July 16. Dewberry is sponsoring.
2014 Forum: Statewide Conference on Heritage Byways to the Past, Philadelphia, PA
July 16-20. Dewberry is exhibiting.
Environmental Permitting Summer School 2014, Marco Island, FL
July 23-25. Dewberry is a gold sponsor and is exhibiting.
2014 EPA Region 6 MS4 Stormwater Conference, Fort Worth, TX
July 27-August 1. Dewberry is presenting. Presentations:
- Stephen Lienhart, "Picking the Right Stormwater Utility Fee Algorithm to Meet Your Community's Needs"
Recent Events and Conferences
2014 AWRA Summer Specialty Conference, Reno, NV
June 30-July 2. Dewberry is exhibiting and presenting. Presentations:
- John Moynier, "The Triple Bottom Line: Integrating Land Use, Flood protection and Water Resource Management Planning"
ASHRAE Annual Conference, Seattle, WA
June 28-July 2. Dewberry is exhibiting and presenting. Presentations:
IRWA Annual Conference, Hartford, CT June 22-25. Dewberry is exhibiting.
- Daniel Koenigshofer, "Designing High-Performance Healthcare HVAC Systems"
TRB ADC 60 Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure, New York, NY
June 16-19. Dewberry is a platinum sponsor and is presenting. Presentations:
- Thomas Graupensperger, "Cobbs Creek Park at 63rd Street Green Infrastructure Improvements – Philadelphia Green City Clean Waters Program"
- Steven Eget, "Analysis of Environmental Constraints and Rebuilding Resilient Communities in New York City Post Sandy"
New Jersey Utilities Association Annual Conference, Galloway, NJ
- Michael Pelletier, "Sliplining and Carbon Fiber Lining Repair of 48-inch Cast Iron MWRA Line Underneath the MBTA Green Line"
June 4-6. Dewberry is a sponsor.
NEWEA 2014 Spring Meeting, Rockport, ME
June 1-4. Dewberry is a sponsor and is presenting. Presentations:
- Antonio, Federici, "Philadelphia Water Department, Cobbs Creek Restoration, Wetlands and Green Stormwater Infrastructure Improvements"