Wastewater Collection and Treatment
Our nation’s wastewater collection and treatment infrastructure represents a major investment. Today, many metropolitan areas’ infrastructure averages more than 50 years in age, and must be routinely expanded to accommodate growth. At Dewberry, we understand our clients’ challenges and work to identify solutions that are cost effective to build and operate.
Our experts are well-versed in:
- collection system asset management
- hydraulic modeling and evaluations
- sanitary and combined sewer overflow remedies
- treatment systems
- biological and enhanced nutrient removal
- sidestream treatment
- energy recovery
- membrane bioreactors
- moving bed bioreactors
- alternative disinfection technologies
- operational optimization for improved performance and reduced cost
Our expertise extends into the industrial treatment sector, including pharmaceutical and life science, food and beverage, chemical, and oil and gas. We offer project solutions from study phase to system start-up. We have an in-house treatability lab to perform proof of concept studies to support technology selection and system optimization.